When I started this business back in 2012, I never imagined how much happiness I would experience. The people that I’ve met have been so wonderful! Through this journey, I realized that my passion was not only wedding photography, but photographing two people who are committed to each other. I love working with couples who value each other and are building a great foundation for a lifelong commitment of marriage. I love capturing the story between two people and preserving that history for generations yet to come. The thought of a couple’s children and grandchildren looking through their wedding album one day, makes me feel as though what I did mattered, and that I left behind something that was truly special.
My Favorites and Fun Facts
- My husband of 13 years and our two children
- Wine & Ice Cream – I love a sweet wine, and my favorite ice cream is moosetracks or birthday cake flavored
- Favorite movie: The Notebook (it’s a classic romance story and makes me want to go back and live in that generation)
- Favorite TV Show: This is Us
- Coffee- I prefer a little bit of coffee with my creamer
- Books- I love to read things that make me dig deeper about my marriage, parenting, faith, and business
- Travel – I’m always up for an adventure to see new places. I also love to be near moving water such as rivers and mountain creeks
- Favorite Adventures Taken: I’d have to say riding in a helicopter down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon was pretty amazing. It’s so beautiful, and a completely different view from when you’re on top
- I once skydived out in Las Vegas. That was pretty awesome and I look forward to doing it again one day!
I’m so glad you’re here! Enjoy looking around and I look forward to hearing from you! Head over to the Contact tab if you’d like to get a conversation started 🙂